In these days in which the video is “the King”, it is key that companies develop an audiovisual strategy.
- More than 500 million hours of Youtube videos are seen daily.
- 90% of users say that product videos are useful for making purchasing decisions.
- Experts predict that by 2019, 80% of all Internet traffic will be video.
Write down these tips to create relevant, efficient and attractive videos for your audience.
First step: what is the purpose of the video?
Good content is planned with time. “Consider where, when and how the video will be used and what its purpose is. When you know who will see it, what you want to achieve and where it will be consumed, you can customize it to fit the platform and your target audience, “explains Benjamin Collins, CEO of the creative agency, Laughing Samurai, at Forbes.
If you do not know where to start, ask your audience
If you are a brand, you can ask your consumers through social media. In the case of a company, a good alternative is to send out a survey to your clients to find out what topics interest them.
Make short and attractive videos
The ideal length varies according to its purpose. A survey conducted by Animoto, a platform for creating videos, found that:
- 37.9% of consumers think that videos with customer testimonials should last less than 30 seconds.
- 31.9% answered that 30 seconds or less is the ideal duration for institutional videos (the classic ‘about’). 38.6% said that 30 to 60 seconds would be perfect.
- Likewise, most of the audience would spend between 1 and 2 minutes watching videos about products.
Incorporate customer testimonials
It’s a great way to attract the audience and help potential customers understand how they can use your products or services.
They can not lack quality or consistency
“Without quality, the loyalty of viewers is lost. Without coherence, you can not create a long-term relationship with your audience, “says Michael Mogill, founder of Cris Video Group.
Do you have tips to share? Let us know about your experience!